Baby Philippine Passport at DFA Megamall in 45 minutes

1. Jera says:

Paano nmn po Kung hind Kmi kasal ng father Nung baby ko at ung epilyedo ng baby ko ay yung father kukunan ko po xia ng passport para mag tourist Kami with his father ano mga requirements pwede ko dalhin paano un

2. Manu says:

Hi
    I am from India, leaving and working in Dubai and have girl friend in Philippines. We have baby girl now and I want to take my baby with me to Dubai and MY GIRL FRIEND AGREED for the same. What is the procedure and what all documents are required from my end to apply passport for the baby. Please assist me….thanks in advance.

3. Charles says:

My girlfriend delivered our baby in the Philippines. She went back here in Australia and left our baby in the capable hands of my parents. Our baby will not be able to enter Australia yet because she is not included as a dependent of our visa. Our baby is just 3 months old and we want her to have a passport. I just can’t understand why would we need to bring babies out in very crowded offices just to get their photos taken? How stupid and insensitive is this process? –just want to get this out of my system

4. Gellen says:

Paano poh Kung Hindi pa kasal at nakaapelyido Sa AMA ung baby?

5. red dayao says:

Hi Mam,
    Tanong ko lang po kasi I want to apply for my daughter’s passport and she is only 2 months old, I dont have the NSO birth certificate since sabi po ng NSO available pa lang daw yun with in 6 months time. Tanong ko lang po kung ano po ito and saan nyo ito nakuha “NSO authenticated birth certificate” as what I have is only the birth certificate of my daughter from Quezon City Hall Records Division. Yun din po ba yun or kailangan ko pang dalhin sa NSO for authentication? Thank you po.

6. Florinda says:

Good day! Ask ko lng sna kc Hindi kami kasal ng father ng baby ko,so gusto ko sya kuhaan ng passport at surname ng father. Wla b kmi mgiging problema sa airport papuntang Dubai.

7. Dulce and Jason says:

Hello po, tanong ko lang sa signature kung ano ang pinagawa sa baby?