Asics Expo at the Condura Village

Well I was invited to attend this Asics Expo at the Fort and being a newbie runner, I went to check things out. I heard that when it comes to running shoes, Asics is one of the leaders in the industry.

Anyway, aside from Asics shoes of up to 40% off they also brought along their Foot Scan ID at the expo. It’s not the gait-analysis scanner that other running store have but the Foot Scan ID will only determine your shoe size.

Foot Scan ID

I thought to myself, what happened to the old way of knowing your shoe size? Like trying different sizes until you find one that feels comfortable. Hehehe, anyway it’s just one of the type of scanners that Asics will have on their first store here in the Philippines this coming May.

So if you’re interested in knowing the size of your feet or want to buy discounted Asics running shoes, do drop by at the expo until this Sunday (Feb. 7) at the Condura Village in Bonifacio High Street, Fort Bonifacio.

Oh yeah, I impulsively bought a pair of Asics GEL 1150 myself for P3,800 from P4,700. Asics GEL 1150Can’t wait to try it out on my next run to see if it’s worth the buy. I feel that my adizero is not suitable for my running gait.

Lastly here’s a trivia, ASICS was named after the Latin phrase “Anima Sana in Corpore Sano” which means “Sound Mind in a Sound Body”.

1. Hannah says:

wow! nice buy! I was in the fort as well yesterday I was running aroun ^_^ saw the condura booths but didn’t bother to look inside or whatever

2. ProGait says:

Sounds like a great store! A Gait Analysis can also help to diagnose common foot problems such as flat feet or pronation which can cause pain when running.

3. jon says:

nice buy! really! its almost close to the $85-suggested-retail-price online on Asics USA.

wished i’ve read your blog during feb. would have definitely bought a pair.

btw, way back then, did they have the navy/lightning/white color?

4. Raffy says:

May 24, 2010

To Whom It May Concerned:

Can i have your exact date of opening store in Glorietta 3 this May?

Thanks & Regards to all…

5. billy joe says:

do you have asics sensei 2??

6. asics 2110 says:

HAHA i like asics 2110 they AMAZING

7. Bong says:

I’ve almost worn down my second pair of Asics and I’m planning to get a third soon. I tried Nike and Adidas (but my knees suffered when I tried them on the latter). I found Asics to be the most suitable for me. And yes, I’m a regular (4-5 times a week) runner.

8. mark says:

just wanna ask kng mron kaung asic shoes for volleyball na for men?