Touring Bohol Part 1: The Plan

touringboholFor our first vacation trip this year, my wife and I decided to go to Bohol and tour the sites there. Bohol is located in the middle of the Philippines and is the home of the tarsiers and more than 1,200 Chocolate Hills.

Planning for the trip is quite easy than you think. You just have to find the suitable package tour for you. It would be easier than commuting your way to all of the tourist sites so save yourself the hassle and just look for a package tour.

Bohol package tours usually lasts 3 days complete with the accommodation and transport service to and from the airport as well as the island hopping via motorized boat. Entrance fee for the sites are also included.

Our point of contact was Mang Boy (09156517933) who arranged everything for us for only P15,000. This includes the city and island tours, hotel accommodation for 2, boat tour and transport to and from the airport. All our tours are exclusive to us by the way so we control how much time we have to spend on each place.

Here’s a sample itinerary for a tour in Bohol:

DAY 1 – Bohol Country Side Tour

• tarsierBlood Compact site
  • Baclayon Church and Museum
  • Python and Tarsiers
  • Loboc River Cruise (lunch included)
  • Hanging Bridge
  • Mahogany man-made forest
  • Chocolate Hills

DAY 2 – Balicasag Island

• Dolphin watching early in the morning
  • Snorkeling in Balicasag Island
  • Swimming in Virgin Island

DAY 3 – Panglao Island Tour

• panglaoisland Dauis Church
  • Hinagdanan Cave
  • Panglao Church and watchtower
  • Alona White Beach
  • Bayoyoy the Dwarf
  • Bohol Bee Farm

We had 4 days to spend in Bohol so the 4th day will be just for swimming and enjoying our resort. I’ll be going into detail how each of our day went in the next few parts.

1. TheBlackTwig says:

For 15,000, kasama na ba yung entrance fees dun? Thanks!

yup kasama na po entrance… you might want to check again baka nag-iba ng rates. medyo tumaas na rin ang cost ng fuel from the time we went there.

2. Daniel says:

Hello Calvin! I read your blog about touring to bohol and i find it really informative!!! I mean I love the details that were being presented as well as the good tips on what to choose or what not. We’re planning to go to bohol next year May (I’m going with my girlfriend). I just have to clarify, is the P15,000 budget good for the entire trip already? or is it just for a few areas or just a partial fee?

hi daniel, 15k is good enough but it doesn’t include some meals. if you want, you can contact my friend ritchie over their and ask him his price for what you want to do.

3. mae says:

hi.. very nice blog,, informative indeed,,

4. mae says:

ung part 4 how much does it cost lahat?

5. Jo says:

Hi Calvin! I’m thinking of doing the tour that you did on the middle of this month (May). Is the itinerary and cost still valid? Does this “Mang Boy” have an email? We’re a couple traveling with a one-year old. We’re also planning on staying in Cebu for a couple days. I’d be grateful for your advise. Thanks.

6. Ash says:

wow for only 15k good for 2 na yun right?
    I wonder if sa 15k na yun, kasama na yung airfare nyo?

7. marj says:

hello calvin . kinontak namin si Mang boy and ang nakausap namin is yung wife niya .. nagkaroon na kami ng transaction sa isat isa .. pero mern parin kming doubt na mapagkakatiwalaan ba tlaga siya ? is he really a trusted person ? di kc namin siya nakausap . un wife niya lang ang ktxt at nakausap namain . i hope you can answer it asap thanks :))